Do you have digital artifacts you are willing to contribute to the Audience Memory Box Archive? Please use this form to upload them here.
Digital copies of photographs, ticket stubs, setlists, reviews posters, programs and videos are ideal materials to submit to the Memory Box.
These artifacts will be valued as important memories of Brisbane’s social history and live music culture and may be used in future exhibitions and celebrations of our city.
By sharing with the Audience Memory Box, you will be contributing to a rich capsule of 30 years of music and memories, owned by the Brisbane community.
- Acceptable file types: jpg / png / gif / tif / tiff / pdf / avi / mp4 / mp3 / mpg / mpeg / doc / docx / zip / rar
- Please scan photos at high resolution if possible: 300 dpi minimum.
- Please zip/compress your files if at all possible; it will make for a quicker upload. Winzip | WinRAR
- Please name your files including your name where possible. For example john-smith-gig-photo.jpg
- For other file types or if you have any problems please email us: